Sunday, November 16, 2008

Under The Canopy Release Date

Hey Guys...

I've decided to release "Under The Canopy" a week earlier than planned. It will now be released on December 2.




One of the cool things about doing a record this way is that you can simply release it when it's done! The record is nearly there, and I'm just putting the finishing touches on it. I am looking forward to sharing it with all of you. The record will be available through my website as a high-quality mp3 download. There is no physical product, but a digital booklet is included with the record containing artwork, lyrics, and credits.

I am also working on making my older records available in the same way through this website. Stay tuned for that...

jonathan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I cant wait!!

Anonymous said...

im so excited!!

Anonymous said...

awesome!! but too bad i won't be able to get this one signed :(

Anonymous said...

Thats amazing! Cant wait to hear all the songs!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

1 week early......... awesome! i'm excited to hear it. how many tracks are gonna be on the record? also, how much?

Jenny said...

your older records?
like.. fox run?
and like the ones i've been asking you about? (: