Saturday, December 12, 2009

Michael Steingard : We Are One

Hey Guys....

So last fall I spent some time working on producing a record for my brother, Michael. It's now up on iTunes and available! It's called We Are One, and it's something of an experimental worship album.... I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I'm excited to see it iTunes now!

.... Also, Michael and I decided to give away one song on this blog to give people an idea of what to expect from the album! So, here you go! This song is called "Would You Come".


Check it out and enjoy!

It's been a ton of fun working on this album with Mike. There are some songs on here that I just can't get enough of. My personal favorites are "Be My Delight", "Would You Come", "Anchor", "I am in the Ocean", and "Funny How". If you want to hear all these, you'll have to buy the record!

Jonathan

7 comments:

Kacie J said...

I listened to the download. AMAZING! Talent must run in your family =] I knda want to go and buy an itunes card so i can down load it

baylormum said...

What an amazing song!! And voice. Now we need a duet! Thanks for sharing it with your followers. :)

Collin and Joanna said...

So great that this is out now. Good work guys.

Anonymous said...

I like " Funny How" as well, listened to it last night before bed :D

Would You come is still my favorite :D

christena said...

wow he is REALLY good! nice work :)

graciegirl said...

i bought the CD last night... i love it!! he is really good :)

graciegirl said...

i love Closer. and of course Would You Come :)