Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PRS CCM Report

So if you receive PRS Guitars' CCM Report email newsletters, you'll see that my PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow demo video was included in the mail-out... Pretty cool! I knew that this was in the works, but I didn't know they'd use a picture of me for the top of the email!


This is a bit of an early Christmas present for me!

I think incredibly highly of the folks at PRS, and their awesome guitars. I had my MIRA set up and tweaked out this week, and it plays better than ever! I'm impressed with this guitar all over again. So go to prsguitars.com and check out the amazing things they're doing over there!

If you'd like to check out the newsletter, click here for the online version.

3 comments:

Christine said...

^_^
i love the pic :D

hope said...

That is sooooo awesome!!!

Ida Lou said...

I emailed you about that.. LOL.
Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!