Thursday, January 21, 2010

Acoustic Adventures!

So Jason, Daniel, Justin and I headed back into the studio this week to record an acoustic record! It's been fun hanging out and revisiting some of our old favorite songs. We're doing a selection of songs from all four of our studio albums....

Today I added a banjo to a bunch of acoustic guitars. It added such a cool layer. It was my first banjo experience - and I was feelin' it!



I'm super excited to hear how these songs turn out.... Can't wait for you all to hear them!

Jonathan

7 comments:

Ida Lou said...

I love Acoustic songs! They have such a different feel to themm and they're really pretty! Nice picture. LOL.. I can't wait for this album!

Heidi said...

I cant wait to hear the new acoustic songs. I love hearing how songs can be changed and sound so amazing.

christena said...

awesome! i love acoustic songs :)

Britney said...

idk bout everyone else but i cant wait eather ;D

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

i can't wait for me to hear them either :)

Acoustic Songs said...

I absolutely love acoustic songs, I think almost every song sounds better in acoustic form.