Monday, August 2, 2010

Disciple Rocks Dot Com!

This past weekend we played a festival in Colorado called HeavenFest. A TON of other bands were there, on like 7 stages... It was a great day!

One of the highlights of the day was Disciple's performance. I'm biased, cuz some of these are my close friends.... but I still think they put on a killer show!



They've got a new record coming out next month called Horseshoes and Hand Grenades. I've heard a bunch of the songs and they're KILLER. You need to get this record.

Oh, and on top of that, they have an amazing pre-order package. If you go to disciplerocks.com, you can get the record digitally before it even comes out, and then they'll send you SO much more... plus there's like 7 bonus tracks. Rad, right? Don't be silly, go get it.

Jonathan

4 comments:

Holly Prentiss said...

You guys put on an amzing show too!! =) Thanks so much for being a part of Heaven Fest this year. God bless! -Holly

Morgan said...

If I had money I would so be buying that! Disciples awesome! (so are you guys!)

~Sister in Christ~
Morgan

Mercy said...

You guys were great at HeavenFest! :) I hope you guys are there next year!

Anonymous said...

You guys ROCKED Heqavenfest. If you remember, I was the girl in the front row who is a bigger fan than all the other people...