Sunday, September 7, 2008

Columbus Crew

Fresh off a few days at home, the guys and I played a show in Columbus, Ohio, at a Columbus Crew soccer game. It was our first time playing at (or even visiting) an MLS soccer game. The Crew were victorious, and we played a show after the game.



The show was actually a ton of fun. Justin sure enjoyed it because just a few short weeks ago, his hero Carter Beauford rocked the same stage with the Dave Matthews Band. He apparently wore a Crew jersey for the show, so, of course, Justin did as well.



We're going to be back in Columbus in just a few short days, for the beginning of the Revolve Tour. We had a blast on the Revolve tour last year, and I think this year will be a great time as well!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

you're going on another tour?
when?
yay! haha.

Anonymous said...

a soccer game. sweet. haha justin....

i get to see you tomorrow night, and it's gunna be sweet!

Anonymous said...

Revolve! Yes! It's gonna be on my birthday this year!!! What a better present than seeing some of my favorite people on my birthday!! Even though it is two months away from exactly today! Man that is physc!

Anonymous said...

aha!! columbus my hometown!! hooray yeah!! that cuty rawks!!! go bucks!!! roflcakes! i am glad for you

Anonymous said...

Be quiet about Revolve... I can't go. :(
My sister saw you guys at Revolve last year in Portland, OR. My mom was trying buy another ticket for herself so I would be able to go, but they were all sold out so I had to stay home and pout.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHHH!!!
I was supposed to be there!! It looked like tons of fun:(
Oh, well. You can make it up to me by coming closer to where I live on the next tour!
God Bless:)

Keela said...

aww we both wrote blogs about the same show:)

Anonymous said...

yay revolve tour Orlando!!!! Weeee!! can't wait, last year was the very best!!!! :D